With excellent and stable long-term performance, this asset class enjoys a unique position as an investment. It is an asset class that produces competitive returns for its investors, with less volatility than most.
Reporting to the CFO you will be tasked to manage the financial aspects of the business including funds, assets/investments and investors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in managing the Group Finance functions including Investment Manager & Fund reporting requirements to the Directors, Investors, Asset Management Committees, Board & Board Committees
- Responsible for coordinating all Fund Reporting tasks including financial elements of Investor Reporting and Advisory Committee communications and Service Provider requirements
- Ensuring compliance with the policies & procedures that support the Finance function, including maintenance of the overall control environment
- Prepare the annual Fund budgeting process, including Asset level budgeting
- Annual statutory reporting for Funds including external valuation and external audit requirements
- Maintain the overall tax strategy of the funds, including ongoing tax compliance
- Compliance with debt covenants and facility requirements
- Coordinating capital calls and returns
- Treasury management
- Administrative management of distributions and dividends
This is outstanding opportunity to join a market leading Funds Management business which is forecasting significant growth. If you are interested in learning more about this position please contact Sarah Kennedy for a confidential discussion on 07 3854 3801 / email@example.com or apply below.