- Newly created leadership role, hybrid of financial and management accounting
- Up to $145k plus super plus bonus
- Convenient location near Rhodes
Well known and regarded construction business backed by large multinational group. Newly created role to lead team going forward.
Reporting into the HOF, the FC / Financial Accounting Manager will be responsible for end to end accounting and financial controllership of the business units and group consolidation.
This involves end-to-end accounting and budgeting for it's corporate / HO function and business partnering to it's cost centre heads.
You will oversee a team of accountants (1 direct, 3 in-direct) below with oversight over balance sheet management and ensuring the business' statutory, audit and compliance obligations are met.
You will take on a leadership role providing mentorship and motivation to the team as well as drive accounting best practice and continuous improvement in efficiencies and controls.
About you (WHAT YOU POSSESS)
- Complete CA (ideal) or CPA qualifications
- 5-10+ years PQE experience with sound technical financial/management accounting skills and experience managing audit and controls within medium-to-large businesses
- Chartered background highly preferred
- Previous ERP experience essential, SAP highly regarded
- Experience supervising if not managing staff
- Strong soft and interpersonal skills
Sound like you? hit "apply" to submit your CV or contact Phillip Pham on 02 9775 5922 for a confidential discussion.