Financial Fund Accountant
|Job Title:||Financial Fund Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kennedy|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 09:31|
Reporting to the Finance Manager your primary responsibilities will be
• Investment Fund Accounting and administration of all investment portfolios including data entry, preparation of monthly financial statements
• Administration of fund reporting to investors including preparation of summary performance reports for individual domestic and overseas investors;
• Process AP and AR invoices for all trusts and corporate entities in the team.
• Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for all entities in the team
• Assist team with setting up new trusts including applying
• Manage and attend to the audit process of all trusts and corporate
• Attend to tax related queries
Ideally you will come from a chartered background and or be working in an investment/ fund accounting role and be part way through or near completion of your CA or CPA. You will have a genuine interest in the financial services sector and be a strong communicator and flexible to take on new tasks and work across multiple funds. You will have strong Excel and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication.
For more information please contact Sarah Kennedy on 07 3854 3801 or apply below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's