Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing Financial statements, balance sheets, profit & loss account and schedules.
- Resolving issues in Trail balance.
- Preparing various journal for month end.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Trustee , statutory and APRA reporting.
- Reconciliation of daily Interface and GL with member reserve balance.
- Preparing journals for investment, taxation, month end.
- Checking and updating weekly unit price in system.
- Preparing and sending weekly cash flow to custodian and cash position to trustees.
- Preparing audit file with lead scheduling.
To be considered for this role you'll be degree qualified in a relevant disciple and will be preferably be CPA qualified. You'll have demonstrated experience in a similar position and tax knowledge. If you are interested in this role please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.