Group Finance is part of the Financial Services Division and provides financial support to the Board, other business units and the Group’s shareholders.
The purpose of the role is driving the transformation agenda within the function of Group Support Services Finance.
This role will be responsible for driving the transformation agenda to deliver significant productivity benefits and value.
Day to day:
- Map the current reporting and forecasting processes used by the team and take the lead in re-engineering these processes to increase efficiency and enhance capabilities.
- Undertake a thorough review of the financial models and tools used by the team, and enhance them by improving usability and consistency, aligning with best practice financial modelling principles.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the sources of data use for reporting and engineer processes to automate reporting and insights.
- Centralise ownership of common finance processes, outputs and analysis and leveraging technology for automaton and insights
- Proactively work with the wider team, to embed a productivity and innovation culture, and identify and deliver on opportunities for the business.
- Help drive team goals and priorities including a strong and vibrant team culture.
- CA/CPA/CFA qualification
- Advanced Excel capabilities, including macros
- Proficiency with BI tools, Alteryx, and Tableau
- Experienced in the review and development of financials models for reporting and forecasting purposes
- Experienced in mapping processes and implementing improvements
- Successful experience in the execution of transformation strategies, harvesting operational efficiencies whilst improving capability & culture
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and to influence change
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
For consideration for this opportunity, please apply via the link to Niamh Patton at Perigon Group.