Reporting into the FP&A Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide financial analysis and advice to Executives team for decision making.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts and all associated reporting.
- Build and maintain financial models including operating models, pricing models and valuation models.
- Provide and drive insightful analysis and commercial decision support including business cases and feasibility analysis.
- Provide financial reporting to track the financial status of all operational and capital projects
You are proactive and passionate about continuous improvement and be positive in your approach to work. You will have previous and related experience in accounting but be looking to work in a business partnering and analytical role that supports capital and project decisions in a large complex business.
You will be available at short notice for this long-term position