Our client is an ASX-listed technology company based in the Sydney CBD with a $250 million AUD turnover and is looking forward to significant growth.
The position is a hybrid Financial / Management Accountant role reporting into a Finance Manager. The position is about 60% Financial Accounting and 40% Management Accounting / Business Partnering. The role will progress into more business partnering and analysis over 6-12 months as the company implements process improvements and system upgrades.
- High volume balance sheet reconciliations and journal postings
- Monthly accruals, deferrals, and prepayments
- Revenue recognition
- Management reporting
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Business partnering with various heads of divisions, the Financial Controller and CFO
- Presentation of results to senior management
- Project management of system implementations and finance process efficiencies
- CA / CPA Qualified
- 5-7 years' experience in financial accounting / management accounting roles within a large, complex organisation
- Experience with high volume journal posting, balance sheet reconciliations and month-end duties
- Exposure to business partnering and system implementations