My client is a leading ASX-listed financial services business. They offer a diverse range of financial solutions to meet a growing demand from niche consumer and commercial markets.
The opportunity exists to join a collaborative, sociable and high-performing team. Looking after a business unit you will have the opportunity to look after end-to-end finances including but not limited to-
- Delivery of value-add management reports and commentary
- Lead the review and delivery of monthly p&l, balance sheet and Board packs in accordance to deadlines
- Take part in month end tasks
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly forecast and annual budget
- Statutory reporting e.g. ASIC, AASB
- Assist in Audit
- Provide analysis and business partner with other functions to provide value-add recommendations as required
You will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional with 3 years post qualification experience working in a fast paced commercial environment.
Regardless, you will have exceptional attention to detail and will have first class communication skills. We are looking for a true finance business partner who will interact and add value to business stakeholders.
Please hit apply to submit your details or contact Phillip Pham via 9775 5922 for a confidential discussion.