My client is a leading ASX-listed financial services business. They offer a diverse range of financial solutions to meet a growing demand from niche consumer and commercial markets.
The opportunity exists to join a collaborative, sociable and high-performing team. Looking after a business unit you will have the opportunity to look after end-to-end finances including but not limited to-
- Delivery of value-add management reports and commentary
- Lead the review and delivery of monthly p&l, balance sheet and Board packs in accordance to deadlines
- Take part in month end tasks
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly forecast and annual budget
- Statutory reporting e.g. ASIC, AASB
- Assist in Audit
- Provide analysis and business partner with other functions to provide value-add recommendations as required
You will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional with 1-3 years post qualification experience working in a fast paced commercial environment.
Regardless, you will have exceptional attention to detail and will have first class communication skills. We are looking for a true finance business partner who will interact and add value to business stakeholders (particularly at board and GM level).
Please hit apply to submit your details or contact Phillip Pham via 9775 5922 for a confidential discussion.