This well established leading provider of alternative accommodation in Australia and New Zealand is in an exciting growth cycle with a portfolio of over 100 properties encompassing over 31,000+ managed beds. They are experiencing fantastic growth and require a talented analyst to support the drive in their growth.
You will be responsible for understanding and translating business problems and opportunities into business cases, gathering and analysing requirements and implementing process and systems solutions aligned to their capabilities and business architecture. The role will predominately focus on Finance systems process improvement but will also require an understanding of operational systems where there is an interface with Finance.
- Permanent role
- Central contact for certain core Finance systems used such as the ERP and budgeting, forecasting and reporting tools, including ensuring standardised operating procedures and onboarding and training of users
- Review and deployment of annual budgets for managed properties, building owners, ancillary revenue and corporate operating expenditure
- Assisting in deployment of periodic reforecasts & problem solving Property Management System issues where they have a Finance system/reporting impact
- Proactively identify and suggest system and process improvements
- Analyse and identify business needs in relation to improving reporting via BI tools
- All aspects of process improvement and project delivery from process analysis, business case development, selection, discovery, implementation, testing, training and data migration
- Streamline business and system processes to facilitate the efficient growth of the organisation
- Solid experience as a Business Analyst on Finance or Operations projects
- Bachelor qualification in Business, Finance or Technology (required)
- 5-8 years post-qualified accounting/finance experience
- Management accounting experience preferred
- IT project management highly desirable
- Experience with the Microsoft Dynamics Business Central (essential)
- Analytically and commercially focused with a high attention to detail
- A demonstrated passion for improving business processes and user outcomes
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build effective relationships and communicate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- National Police Check (required)
A fantastic work culture built on trust and with great benefits!
For more information please contact Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 /email@example.com or Adam Taylor 07 3854 3807 / firstname.lastname@example.org/au or apply below.