Key responsibilities will include
- Preparation of end of month processes, including capitalisation of wages, interest and insurance.
- Delivery of accurate and timely end of month reporting requirements.
- Process and administer depreciation expenses, forecasting and budgeting, including analysis of variances.
- Regular WIP review and analysis, including the monthly transfer of Opex to Profit & Loss.
- Ensure the Fixed Asset Register is reconciled to the general ledger and ensure any variances are investigated and reported in a timely manner.
- Preparation of capitalisations, audit schedules and asset verification as required.
- Provide asset valuation support as required.
- Maintain accurate records of project completion dates in consultation with project managers.
- Preparation and development of accurate accounting position papers and file notes.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including providing ongoing education of Opex vs. Capex to the wider business.
- Assist with projects and ad-hoc tasks as required and consult regularly with project managers
- Work with Finance team members and other key users to identify process improvements.
Please call Sarah Kennedy to discuss, or apply below.