Is a highly established and respected healthcare business, who are part of one of the largest faith based not-for-profits in Australia.
They have a significant finance team going that are going through exciting phases of transformation and this role offers a unique opportunity be a part of this new direction.
Reporting into the Group Head of Accounting, you will act as a 2IC managing a team (4 direct reports) and lead change and strategic management of fixed assets (2 staff) and treasury (2 staff) functions across the group.
You will act as a true finance business partner to other finance and operational leadership across the group. Adding value and expertise around areas of fixed assets, treasury management and controls.
- Reporting and management of financial information
- Maintain best practice controls and ensure compliance of policies inc governance and risk maintenance.
- Oversee fixed assets management and technical advisory to the group
- Oversee treasury function including cash management, bank reconciliations and investment fund
- Strategic management and reporting of investment portfolio
- Coordinate related statutory and taxation requirements
- P&L review and commentary
- Ongoing process improvement
- Take a lead in audit process to do with your areas
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience across Fixed Assets (property) and ideally payroll and tax within medium to large businesses
- First class communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Previous people management experience of multiple staff
- Strong analytical skills and numeracy ability
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Previous experience working in big 4 or mid-tier chartered firm highly regarded