Varied and challenging role
Circa $90K package
This leading, international law firm is looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their Operations team as a permanent float secretary. Working across multiple practice areas including, Corporate, Finance, Infrastructure, Litigation, Property, and Employment, this role will support the partners in managing their practices and cover any gaps/leave of the existing secretaries. Working with some of the leading partners in the market you will have access to some of the largest deals/matters that are consistently front-page news.
The firm has recently invested heavily in their support structure to ensure the best service is provided to the partners and to provide development opportunities for the support team, so it’s an exciting time to join the team. You will also have the support of a team of junior administrators to assist with work so that your time can be dedicated to essential tasks.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with monthly billing
- Diary and email management
- Dictation and Dictaphone typing
- Drafting correspondence and legal documents
- Travel booking
- Performing other administrative tasks as required.
- At least 2 years’ legal secretarial experience
- Experience in a float secretary role is desirable
- Confidence and comfort moving between different areas of law
- Ability to adapt to different working styles and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Experience and confidence managing partner relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and delegate work to juniors
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong capability and confidence with technology, especially Microsoft Office
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.