Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Complete investigations into an insolvent entity's finances, including the analysis of financial statements and accounting records
- Liaising with directors, bankrupts and creditors both verbally and written
- Attending to stakeholder enquires over the telephone and in writing
- Maintain corporate and legislative records in accordance with established requirement
- Liaise with ATO and other relevant government bodies as required
- Mentoring and training of more junior members of staff
- Work collaboratively as part of team to achieve best practice for the firm
You will be rewarded with beautiful corporate offices in the Brisbane CBD and the close management support you need at this stage in your career.
If you are interested in hearing more about this please, please hit 'Apply' or call Savannah Cant on 07 3854 3806.