The position of FP&A Analyst is to provide financial support directly to the corporate business divisions by playing a key part in coordinating and delivering the consolidated budget, forecast and treasury functions.
Key duties will include:
- Provide forecast and budget support to divisions through partnership and delivery of analysis.
- Identification and implementation of process improvement in budget, forecast and treasury areas.
- Support delivery of the company wide consolidated budget & forecasting process by maintaining and updating models, financial analysis and preparation of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for financial forecasts, analysis, reporting and support.
- Preparation and completion of the daily cash management process for the group including funding and investments.
For more information on this position please contact Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or click Apply Now.