This large Australian ASX-Listed business is a household name and are about to embark on an exciting transformation. As a result, they require a talented FP&A professional to join their finance team in an initial 6-month contract.
This role will focus on providing financial advice to the business, budgeting & forecasting support as well as management reporting with a focus on understanding financial drivers as well as commercial decision support.
This is an opportunity for you as a commercially-minded finance business partner to join a successful team of high performers to meet business objectives.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Stakeholder management both Internally and Externally
- Demonstrate commercial and financial acumen, risk management and operational efficiency.
- Support the wider business with various financial initiatives.
- CA/CPA qualified
- 3 plus years in a similar role - preferably within Banking or Financial Services
- Team management experience is a bonus.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Effective communication skills, time management and organisational abilities