Building custom products for large scale ERP type product then customising the product to customers over the long term.
This is a role that will require you to work on the Frontend to begin with then move into a Full Stack position (not Data Engineering)
Skills and experience
- 6+ years developing frontend websites, applications and mobile apps for large businesses
- .NET & SQL for Web based applications
- Commercial understanding of multiple CMS systems
- Evidence of your works if possible, IE portfolio, Github, websites
- Scaleable enterprise website development with design interaction
- Strong understanding and commercial application of Angular or Grunt, HTML5, XML, CSS/DOM, JSON
- Development under the W3C standard - Nice to have
- Backend functionality design and development
- Cross-browser/platform compatibility understanding and understanding of the risks
Role & Benefits:
Joining a top 10 ASX listed company you'll be working closely with other developers and the marketing team to develop the next wave of platforms for the business. Your role will be heavily frontend focused with a keen eye on how things should be looking. Several platforms need to be developed so you'll have the ability to work on some of Australia's largest projects using many more technologies that you currently know. The business puts a strong emphasis to improve their developers in any aspect of their game, finding yourself going to new tech conferences, code camps, and much more.
The team are all talented and cross train on every technology to make their team in the top 10 of developer talent.