You’ll spend time on the following:
- Develop and implement complex web applications
- Ensure the continual improvement of quality through maintenance of unit tests and other testing
- Help deliver product deployments, participating in run sheet preparations and execution
- Participate in the team development cycle via sprint planning, execution, retrospectives, and backlog grooming, etc.
- Help to determine product development direction by providing technical and non-technical feedback on the product backlog
- Ensure development follows systems and solutions architectures in support of the product roadmap and company vision
- Collaborate to create supporting documentation around software solutions
- Contribute to the evolving company best practice approaches to software development
- Assist in providing collateral to support project meetings and stakeholder updates
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Solid commercial experience as a Developer
- Experience working within 'product' oriented teams
- Experience with 'Serverless' technologies such as AWS S3, AWS Lambda, AWS SAM, and Serverless Framework.
- Strong skills using Typescript and NodeJS or a willingness to learn and applicable experience in another language.
- Any experience with Cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud & Web frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue