This global financial institution is looking for an experienced Senior Fund Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis to support both the onsite and offshore fund accounting responsibilities across a variety of complex hedge funds.
This business is known for its inclusive, flexible and friendly culture as well as genuine work/life balance.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Preparation of annual financial statements, including liaising with auditors;
- Month-end balance sheet reconciliations and quarterly investor reporting;
- Preparation of income tax calculations, including liaising with tax advisors;
- Preparation of distribution calculations and NAV calculations including preparation of distribution/NAV statements;
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly BAS requirements;
- AIIR reporting and various other ad-hoc statutory reporting requirements;
- Review and assistance of work prepared by team members;
- Review and preparation of client procedures for process improvement;
- Recording all transactions in investment and general ledgers (including purchases/sales of investments, capital calls, dividends/distributions, interest, expense accruals and market valuations).
- Understanding of end to end Fund Administration knowledge ranging from registry to operations (trade, corporate actions, security pricing etc)
- Supervisory experience required.
- Detail knowledge of portfolio accounting and unit pricing – a must.
- Understanding of double entry accounting – a must
- Degree qualified – a must in accounting, business, commerce or finance.
- Client facing experience
- 4 years + experience in a Fund Manager or Custodian.
If interested, please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit an up-to-date copy of your resume.