- Circa $100,000 p.a. plus super
- CBD based role
- Broad role within tight-knit finance team offering opportunity to work closely with leadership and support decision making
- Fund accounting or previous experience in property highly preferred
Reporting into the FC, the Fund Accountant will look after end-to-end accounting and administration for funds, as well as internal reporting to business leadership to support decision making.
- Update and manage loan summary and fund modelling on a daily basis
- Maintain investor database to ensure all accounting required elements are up to date
- Coordinate fund movement between the Trust and Warehouse Accounts and the various SPV loan accounts
- Manage the monthly/quarterly interest calculations and producing loan statements for investors.
- Managing loan repayments and interest calculations.
- Update SPV bank reconciliation on a daily basis
- Prepare monthly/quarterly interest journals accurately and on-time
- Demonstrate ownership of assigned work and ensure timely completion.
- Any other tasks as required from time to time.
- CA / CPA qualified or near completion
- Previous fund accounting experience will be highly regarded
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of excel ideally with experience building models
- Excellent attention to detail