As a result of their success they have created a new position for a Financial Accountant to join the Finance Team.
This newly created role will report directly to the FC but will also support the real estate team on a day to day basis.
This role will liaise with internal finance and compliance teams, investment partners as needed, external Accountants & Auditors and Bankers.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Take full responsibility of a portfolio of entities
- Set up of Trusts & Bank Accounts, and processing all transactions in MYOB
- Gain an understanding of the investment structures of new deals assigned to you from a commercial, legal, tax and accounting point of view
- Expenses and Distribution Payments and bank reconciliations
- Financial Statement preparation
- GST & BAS Returns
- Assist in distribution process
- Completion of SPV and Property Trusts, Income Tax Statements
- Undertaking various ad hoc projects as required to support the accounting team;
- Taking initiative to constantly improve the delivery of accurate Financial Information on a timely basis.
Business Services experience is essential.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate initiative in your approach to work and be proactive and positive in your approach to work.
If you thrive in a boutique environment and being surrounded by high performance individuals then please apply.
For more information please contact Niamh Patton on 02 9775 5930.