Reporting to an Operations Manager you will be part of the fund accounting team provides investment accounting services and operational tax reporting for investment funds managed, ensuring compliance policies and statutory and regulatory requirements.
Other responsibilities will include all aspects of the day-to-day accounting functions for the funds within a portfolio.
- Unit pricing,
- Preparation and analysis of fund statutory financial statements
- Management client reports and
- the management and oversight of any external providers of outsourced investment accounting services.
- Ideally you will have worked previously as a fund or trust accountant and be a qualified CA or CPA or near completion.
- You will have gained this experience from a similar funds’ management environment, investment management and or have worked in chartered with Real Estate or Funds Management clients
- And finally, you can work independently and flexibly respond to changing requirements, whilst providing valuable contribution within this busy fund accounting team.
This is a great career opportunity to join a renowned brand within financial services.
Applications welcome, hit ‘Apply’: