A leading banking organisation with global presence and who continuously win client after client are looking for a Fund Administrator to tailor the requirements of an increase in workload.
The 6-month temporary contract is based in their Sydney office. The role is ideal for a skilled candidate from either a fund administration or client services background and a good working knowledge of fund administration.
In this role, you will be:
- Providing end to end administration for a portfolio of superannuation funds,
- Processing applications, payments, contributions, overseas transfers and investment switches,
- Managing account enquiries, investment switches & change of details
- Acting as a point of contact for queries from internal and external stakeholders.
In this role, you will also be responsible for updating clients’ portfolios with superannuation and investment-related transactions.
- To be considered you have:
Banking, custody or processing experience in particular experience and understanding of Unit Trusts and Custodian work.
- The ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of custody processes and unit trust / managed funds investment workflows beneficial