The 6-month temporary contract is based in their Sydney office. The role is ideal for a skilled candidate from either a fund administration or client services background and a good working knowledge of fund administration.
In this role, you will be:
- Providing end to end administration for a portfolio of superannuation funds,
- Processing applications, payments, contributions, overseas transfers and investment switches,
- Receive and action client instructions for Managed Funds Documentations such as account set-up, proxy forms, and other documentation to support the lifecycle events of managed funds investments,
- Managing account enquiries, investment switches & change of details
- Acting as a point of contact for queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- To be considered you have:
Banking, custody or processing experience in particular experience and understanding of Unit Trusts and Custodian work.
- The ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of custody processes and unit trust / managed funds investment workflows beneficial