This role is responsible for assisting daily applications, monthly & quarterly distributions and monthly upfront & trail commission/rebate processing for all Unlisted and Listed Funds; ongoing ad hoc reporting and correspondence with advisers and investors in respect to queries and monthly bank reconciliations for Unlisted Funds and Listed Funds Application, Commission and Distribution accounts.
Your core duties are as follows;
- Assisting in monthly and quarterly distributions for all Unlisted and Listed Funds and deliverables from stakeholders
- Ongoing ad hoc reporting and correspondence with advisers and investors in respect to queries
- Calculation and processing of monthly adviser upfront & trail commission and investor rebate payments
- Processing daily applications, review and follow up of investor applications including application of AML / KYC requirements
- Assisting with Unlisted and Listed Fund corporate actions such as withdrawal offers, hardship applications and capital raises
- Monthly bank reconciliations for Unlisted Funds and Listed Funds Application, Commission and Distribution account
- Processing of quarterly reclassifications
- Liaising with investors to obtain valid bank account details for unpaid distributions
- Fortnightly / monthly follow up of outstanding distributions and payments
- Follow up of RCTI agreements and maintenance of the register
- Daily correspondence with Registry Providers
- Monthly wrap transaction reporting
- Monthly unit balance reporting for margin lenders
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, apply by hitting the "apply" button.