With the support of a small but experienced team, your core remit is around the delivery of Registry & Custody functions for the firm and it's Funds.
Your key responsibilities will include the following;
- Management of registry services for all listed, unlisted, wholesale and direct funds, including relationship management with external service providers.
- Supporting the development & implementation of new product & fund launches.
- Key role in supporting all corporate actions, registry migrations, liquidity offers, capital raises, fund mergers etc.
- Oversight of fees, commissions and investor rebate payments, as well as periodic distributions and processing of fund tax statements.
- AML/KYC matters.
- Staff management for team of 2.
Experience in a similar role within another REIT would be held in high regard. Or otherwise a background within an external registry services provider, with an appetite to transition into an in-house role within a major Corporate.
Exceptional stakeholder engagement capability, as well as written & verbal communication skills, both paramount.
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, apply by hitting the "apply" button. Or for more info, contact Spencer Bryson on 9775 5905.