Our client is a growing funds management Group, with expertise spanning wealth management and asset management (domestic & international).
They require an experienced Funds Administrator to join their talented finance team for a 3-month contract role. This is a unique opportunity to gain exposure across multiple disciplines within fund accounting.
The role includes tasks such as:
- Oversight of fund valuations, fund accounting and tax
- Oversight of unit registry and investor services
- Operational compliance requirements e.g. AML/CTF requirements
- Sending communications in investors e.g. distribution advices, holding statements etc
- Payments from the funds e.g. fees and distributions
- Liaising with Fund Administrators, Custodians, and Accountants
- Maintain fund files and documents
This role will place you within a talented team whereby you will be supported and presented with opportunities to develop your expertise. It is a 3-month contract.
To be considered you are:
- Degree qualified (ideally within accounting or finance)
- Have proven funds administrative skill & experience
- Enjoy providing a high-level of customer service to both internal & external clients / stakeholders
- The ability to commit to a contract assignment
- An exciting contract opportunity within a high-performing team!