They are looking for an experienced Client Services Associate to join their growing Client Services team and do a varied role across a number of client groups.
The Client Services Associate will work closely with the Head of Client Services on client deliverables, report development, performance and quantitative reporting, management of client voting requirements and streamlining the client investment experience. More specifically your responsibilities will be:
- Managing client applications and redemptions and unit registry enquiries through liaison with the client and relevant fund administrator
- Managing the full end-to-end stock voting process on behalf of clients
- Design, development, execution and delivery of external and internal regular and ad hoc reporting
- Delivery of client and asset consultant standing and ad-hoc requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist clients with any queries by telephone or email where required
The right candidate will have an upbeat and positive personality, and a friendly approach is imperative when assisting clients on a daily basis. During busier periods, you will remain calm and be consistent with high work standards. The successful candidate will be flexible, show initiative and have a high attention to detail.
- Degree qualification in finance related field (Economics, Commerce, Business)
- Demonstrated high-quality processing and detail driven experience
- Strong attention to detail
- 1-2 years in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel and a keen interest in financial services is essential