This well-established global professional and technology services business that is experiencing tremendous growth and transformation. Their business affects the lives of people in our community and plays a critical role for the justice system. This is a newly created senior leadership role that will influence and advise across the finance group and operations.
This role will be providing timely financial and operational reports and analysis, giving insight into performance and driving profitability across the business.
- Supporting the business by provide ongoing value added financial and business analysis insights.
- Partnering with the business to provide support on operational decisions.
- Annual Business Planning and Budgeting process.
- Oversee the month end and year end reporting requirements.
- Ensure all Tax & Regulatory requirements are met by the group.
- Provide insightful, timely and accurate data and reporting to assist management with decision making
- Analysis and interpretation of results, data integrity across systems and reporting.
- Review of operational performance at product, customer, contract levels developing reporting standard reporting, dashboards, profitability analysis, KPI's and metrics
- Review of revenue and cost drivers and integration of non-financial data.
- Partnering with operational staff to understand revenue and cost drivers across the group.
- Overall responsibility for accounting systems, reporting systems and data structures.
- Process Improvement including Review current processes and drive process improvement where applicable.
- Review of / implement new accounting system and BI tools across the group
The successful applicant will be degree qualified and CA or CPA qualified with at least 10 years of post qualified experience.
Prior experience in a large complex business with a strong focus on technology will be highly regarded.
You will have excellent self-awareness and emotional intelligence that exhibits a superior level of collaborative peer-to-peer engagement across all internal and external people interactions.
You will have a high level of communication and influencing skills and be focused on integrity be highly dependability. You will have excellent leadership skills and a strong background in financial control and business partnering and be a solutions driven individual with a strong working knowledge of fiance systems and reporting tools.
For more information around this rare and exciting opportunity please call Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org