General Manager of Information Technology
|Job Title:||General Manager of Information Technology|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kennedy|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2021 20:31|
This leading Australian retailer specialising in trend-led merchandise is continuing to outperform its competitor's and has navigated through Covid very successfully to demonstrate its resilience and viability in any market. Customer service is at their core, and that alongside their thoughtfully curated range of brands they have cemented themselves as a consistent high performer in the retail market.
ASX listed they are a well known retailer who is committed to making more ethical and conscious decisions moving their business towards being fairer, more sustainable, and more transparent.
As General Manager of the Information Technology division, you will be the strategic leader who ensures the futureproofing of the IT operations enabling them to sustain, cost-effective business growth as they scale. This role requires someone with significant experience in supporting multi-site businesses to develop and implement a roadmap of “what best practice looks likes” from a support perspective. The position will oversee IT and improve the basics as well as delivering on several large and business critical IT projects. In addition, the GM will be working with the Leadership team on executing strategy and building the IT infrastructure to support the future growth initiatives.
As a strong leader, you will promote & implement positive change with speed & accuracy to numerous business cases. You will also work with all areas of the business to drive process improvements & deliver on the strategic ambitions to develop a highly functional and capable team that lives the organisation's values.
Your previous career experience and credentials and will include:
· Experienced IT management experience with relevant tertiary qualifications
· Comfortable in providing support to operations along as well as their e-commerce presence.
· ERP exploitation and execution experience
· BCP and disaster recovery exposure
· Cloud phone system implementation execution
· Ability to think beyond reflexive behaviours and use personal style dynamically to ensure the best outcome, inspirational and motivating.
· An experienced mentor who is passionate about developing staff and building leadership capabilities.
· You will be decisive, assertive, and deeply customer focused with outstanding written and verbal skills.
To be successful in the role you will be a flexible team player who is able to move between strategic delivery and broad support as it relates to keeping the business operating. You will drive this progression as it relates to hardware, software, network administration and security as well as supporting the many projects across the business that require IT integration.
For more information, and a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Kennedy on 07 3854 3801 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org