As part of the Executive Team, you will be ultimately be responsible for the overall people and culture department providing guidance and advice to the Executive Leadership Team with a focus on the overall organisational strategy.
Duties will include:
- Overall leadership of a team of the People & Culture Team
- Continual development and innovation of organisational policies, procedures and compliance frameworks which meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Spearheading any IR issues and the resolution.
- Collaborating and working with Unions.
- Responsibility for leading L&D initiatives for the organisation.
- Overseeing recruitment, on-boarding and the overall talent acquisition strategy.
- Extensive Workforce Planning activities.
- Monthly HR reporting for the Executive Team and the Board to assist decision making.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have extensive Senior HR experience within a complex structure
- May be from a Non-Profit background although this is not essential
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and changing environment. This is not a business-as-usual role
- Will ideally have experience in a unionised environment
- Will have Board reporting and Board presentation experience
- Demonstrates a true commitment to the organisational values
- Will possess strong experience in the area of IR
- Is innovative and strategic in their approach with the ability to deal with challenges
For a confidential discussion or more information please contact Caroline Guthrie on 0410464432 or email email@example.com
Please note this role is based in the Eastern suburbs and access to your own transport is essential.