- Develop and maintain relationships with C-Suite level stakeholders
- Understand the industry in which asset owners and asset managers operate and their key drivers, challenges and business goals
- Experience and knowledge of the custody industry and the ability to cross sell into targeted clients.
- Maintaining internal relationships locally and globally at an executive level.
- Negotiate and discuss legal and contractual matters with clients understanding and articulating the risk to the business
- Negotiate new (or renewed) client contracts and amendments
- Manage all aspects of client profitability and undertake commercial discussions and decisions to improve profitability
- Negotiate all commercial arrangements with clients and understand the P&L of nominated clients and key internal drivers including rate card drivers.
- Understanding of the regulatory environment in which the bank and its clients operate.
- Responsible for the overall management and oversight of the relationship management framework with your nominated clients.
- Maintain a detailed client account plan and associated governance frameworks in respect of client engagement.
- Strong organizational skills and understanding of formal corporate communication protocols.
- Support the Sales RFP process where required
- Develop as a senior business leader within the business showing leadership and collaboration. For example mentor staff, attend and speak at operational and CSM forums, committee participation.
You will have a grounded and mature approach, excellent stakeholder management skills and strong commercial acumen.
If this sounds like you then please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.