High Profile Australian Listed Financial Services organisation are looking for a Google Firebase Data Analyst to join in a newly created role. In this position, you will be involved in greenfield initiatives.
Senior Data Analyst will work with teams (product, marketing, engineering, data science, CX and business owners, etc.) to measure, understand, and monitor key business metrics across our websites and mobile apps. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with datasets across a variety of systems including SQL, Google Analytics, Google Firebase etc...
This role will be responsible for delivering actionable insights and translating stakeholders’ priorities into Actions. You will apply funnel mgmt. of Datasets to help the business understand pain points.
As an early member of the analytics team, you’ll have many opportunities to make a meaningful impact by helping develop how we do analytics as a company.
- Previous experience(s) in an early stage startup in an analytics role. Not everything has been built yet and data is often messy or incomplete. This role is just as much of doing the difficult work to design the core system as it is in getting reliable analytics results.
- Optimised Data funnel and insights
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in quantitative or business fields preferred
- Web and mobile analytics experience using a variety of tools
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Firebase
- Experience using SQL
- Python experience is a great plus
- Experience with web and mobile tagging, including a tag management system (GTM, DTM,...)
- Ability to build and manage dashboarding tools (Data Studio, Redash, Tableau,...)
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organized, attention to detail and curious
If you're interested in hearing more about this position, apply now! firstname.lastname@example.org