Excellent opportunity to learn in a supportive and stable environment under strong management. You will support the finance department by managing daily accounting tasks and assisting with financial reporting.
More specifically, your duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Journals, work papers and general ledger account reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Fixed Assets
- Project accounting
- Assisting with year end statutory accounts
- Creating and distributing adhoc reports as needed.
- Assist with other accounting and finance projects.
You will be an enthusiastic Graduate (or possibly still studying with the ability to work full-time) who is looking for a fantastic entry level role into Accounting. You may already have some experience in a junior finance position, but most most importantly, you will have a strong work ethic, outstanding attention to detail and a high willingness to learn.
You will have strong excel skills and a proven ability to liaise effectively with a variety of people and personalities. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If this sounds like you, send your CV by hitting "apply".