Extremely well-known in there space and have seen phenomenal growth over the past 3 years (40% year-on-year). They are aiming to list on the ASX within 18 months, and will perform very well once achieved. The business is known for hiring high performers, with the bulk of their finance team being made up of big-4 trained CAs, so it is an excellent opportunity to receive mentorship by some well-trained technical accountants.
Our client is seeking a business/accounting graduate to join with the intention of quickly developing their accounting knowledge. They have a track record of progress graduates up through the ranks into technical accounting roles, so this is a rare opportunity to be a part of a fast-scaling business.
Some tasks include -
Taking ownership of a level of transactional accounting duties, the role will initially involve
- perform bank reconciliations
- process all invoices and reconcile all payments relating to relevant customers and stakeholders
- monitor and manage all ad hoc queries as required
- verbally and orally communicate well with relevant stakeholders, in addition to large finance team
- month-end tasks to assist with month-end reporting
- contribute to streamlining and improving efficiencies
- Assisting with credits/refunds when required
- Degree qualified - accounting, business, finance (graduated in the last 3 years)
- Able to travel to lower north shore
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- A natural communicator and someone who enjoys a fast paced setting with numerous stakeholders
- Desire to pursue a career in accounting as well as study CA/CPA (mentoring provided)