Graduate Helpdesk Analyst
|Job Title:||Graduate Helpdesk Analyst|
|Salary:||$50,000 to $58,000|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 13:32|
We are looking are an enthusiastic, eager to learn Support Technician to join a large company based in North Ryde.
- $50,000 to $58,000
- North Ryde Location
- Collaborative learning environment
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
• Receive, log and manage all phone calls and emails into the IT Service Management tool
• Ensure desktop and clinical solutions are working effectively, liaising with staff and vendors to initiate repairs and maintenance.
• Support software use and ensure systems are operating to end user satisfaction.
• Be responsible for managing, resolving, escalating and closing all cases assigned.
• In conjunction with the Business Systems Group participate in knowledge transfer and assist in design of service delivery packages for new IT services.
• Create and maintain documented solutions and processes as required.
We are looking for a customer service orientated professional who is keen to learn and make headway with their first role on a technical helpdesk. In return you will be rewarded with fantastic training, collaborative environment. The staff in the business will also identify your strengths and promote you internally.
This is a perfect role for somebody who wants to grow within an excellent company. You will learn an abundance of new skills which will drive your career forward.
You will need to have either Permanent Residency or Citizenship for this particular role.
If you are interested hit apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's