Graduate Property Analyst
|Job Title:||Graduate Property Analyst|
|Salary:||$75-85K inc super|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 21:31|
Your remit will include the following;
- Assisting with income analysis, formulation of long-term strategy and delivery of targets & budgets
- Assist with the asset planning process and development of asset plans.
- Monthly sales analysis and reporting
- Preparation of monthly sales dashboards, including insights and commentary.
- Identification of business process improvement opportunities
This is a highly visible role, giving you exposure to C-Level execs and Heads of Department, so requires a sophisticated and professional communication style and an ability to build trust and relationships at all levels.
From a technical standpoint, you'll have strong analysis and modelling skills. And you'll have a passion for, or an interest in, commercial real estate.
For more information contact Spencer Bryson on 02 9775 5905 or apply using the "Apply" button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's