This company is a market leader within its retail offering and was recently acquired by private equity. It is based in the North Shore (accessible via bus or onsite parking) and is searching for a recent Finance graduate to join their Treasury analysis team. The ideal candidate will have intermediate to advanced Excel skills, excellent communication and presentation skills, and will be excited about the opportunity to understand how a global private equity firm manages their cash, working capital, and debt structure.
The role is paying up to $60k + super.
- Daily and weekly group cash reporting and maintaining cashflow forecasts
- Assisting with implementing group cash allocation plans and preparing journals
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- Preparing banking forms and assisting with the preparation of lending forms
- Monthly checking of bank accounts and merchant services to maintain authorised signatories
- Assisting in reporting monthly capex, working capital, and inventory
- Assisting with cash flow reporting, management reporting, and quarterly statutory reporting
- Assisting with maintenance of working capital and cashflow models
- Assisting with preparation of funding plans and annual budget
- Other ad hoc projects as required
- Recent Finance or Commerce graduate
- Interest in treasury / cash flow analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing personality