Working within the Group Accounting and Reporting team you will be responsible for the accounting of a number of business units, corporate and group wide functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform the accounting tasks for your business operations function
- Month end close process for relevant profit centres
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly and quarterly royalty calculations
- Liaise with relevant Finance Business Partners to understand commercial decisions, transactions or changes within the business unit and anticipate the accounting implications
- Assist the Finance Business Partners in their review and analysis of the business unit results, cash flows and financial position
- Identify areas, and propose potential solutions, for process improvement
- Prepare the half yearly accounting packs
- Prepare the relevant ABS survey responses
It is essential that you are available on a maximum of 1 weeks notice.
Please click “apply” if you are interested and have the relevant skillset.