Our client is one of Australia’s fastest growing fast-food brands with over 60 stores nationally and a thriving partnership with Uber Eats and Deliveroo. Continuing on their growth trajectory, they are seeking a Group Accountant/Senior Financial Accountant looking for their next step in the retail/convenience-food industry. Known for continuous new product development and innovation they are leading the way in which consumers purchase meals on the run.
If you thrive on the pace of a challenge, seek ongoing challenge and the opportunity to work with a some of the industries’ best then read on.
Position responsibilities include:
- Preparation of management reports eg profit & loss, balance sheet and special accounting reports as required
- Preparation of year end statutory reporting for company entities
- End of month rollover including time sheet administration, WIP, debtors, transaction listings and audit reports
- Reconciliation of WIP, suspense account, income fees received and sundry creditors
- Reconciliation of bank statements,
- Responsible for the quarterly BAS
- Fortnightly payroll processing, superannuation, PAYG/IAS and Payroll Tax
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in a fast paced environment, retail would be idea.
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance or Accounting
- Be CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed time management skills
- High attention to detail
For a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Warke on (03) 9957 5602 or apply directly.