This newly created role will require management of the corporate and group accounting functions and managing the overall reporting process for the group on a monthly basis for management accounts and a half year and full year for statutory reporting. You will have direct management of the corporate accounting function.
- Integrity of ledger accounting through management of policy and process for booking journals and reconciling accounts
- Group consolidation delivered accurately by developing repeatable consolidation process supported by appropriate work papers and schedules
- Development and implementation of appropriate technical solutions for consolidation accounting including cross business schedules, repeatable journals and reconciliation of consolidation items (FCTR, Goodwill)
- Management of transfer pricing charges on a monthly basis to support appropriate flow of funds within the group
- Management of ledger closing process through supervision of corporate accounting staff
- Contribution to statutory reporting working closely with Group Reporting Accounting to deliver consolidation at appropriate levels of details along with coordination and preparation of statutory reporting disclosures.
- Liaison with overseas offices coordinating deliver of results through a combination of stand-alone entity reporting and administration of ledgers at corporate office
- Variance analysis on group expenses and contribution to quarterly forecasts
- Ownership of Global Chart of Accounts
- Management of new entity ledger set up
- Ownership Statutory reporting calendar
- Management of information to external auditors delivering requirements on time with appropriate support for enquiries
- Supervision of corporate accounting team (6 staff below)
- Chartered Accountant highly preferable
- 5+ post qualification experience
- Experience owning complex consolidation,
- Experience managing closing and reporting process of a complex, multi entity global business
- Experience management of team of 5 or more
- ASX reporting experience a strong preference
If you have the suitable skillset and are interested in hearing more details please contact Emily Sharkey on 9775 5919 or click "apply" to submit your CV.