- Consolidated audits for half year and YE and interim planning, two joint venture audits
- Being the primary contact for external auditors
- Month end and year-end financial close process including preparation of consolidation journals, review of tax journals
- Management of all IFRS16 leasing requirements modelling of any new or modified leases (across all lease types), and liaising with external auditors, review monthly journals and reconciliations
- Tax compliance Review of income tax return workpapers as prepared by Finance team, preparation of some income tax return workpapers (leases), tax trial balance statement of taxable income for joint ventures, liaising with tax team/professional advisers.
- FBT compliance
- Managing 1 direct report
- CA or CPA qualified
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with JD Edwards ideal
- Medium to advanced Excel skills
For a confidential discussion please contact Oliver Gillespie on 9775 5909. Or hit "APPLY" to submit your CV.