My client is a large educational authority; an institution which prides itself on innovation where it has garnered worldwide acclaim in a highly established field.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Control & Treasury, the Group Reporting Manager leads final consolidation of the organisations results, QE and YE schedules and provides specialised accounting advice to an array of senior internal stakeholders.
This role manages the planning and execution of a complex Group-wide year-end process, including compilation of Group results and liaison with auditors.
You will be key to driving strong balance sheet governance and best practice in capital asset management, (including accuracy of additions and disposals) and manages asset internal verification programs and external asset valuations.
Finally, you will be called upon to maintain the continued develop and motivation of a team of 3 accountants. Being responsible for effective delegation of tasks in-line with your plan.
About you (what you possess)
- Holder of CA/CPA or overseas equivalent qualifications
- Significant year-end planning, co-ordination, reporting and audit liaison experience out of a large, complex businesses
- Big 4 or mid-tier audit background
- Are a strong people manager
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Exceptional communications skills