This is an exciting opportunity to lead a team of over 30 onshore and offshore staff, manage projects to drive improvement and act as a key point of contact for finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Effective management skills to oversee performance of over 30 onshore and offshore staff (both Accounts Payable & Receivable).
- Ensuring team are accountable to their operating SLAs, including weekly and monthly operational reviews with the BPO teams.
- Strategic Leader of the Group Finance Shared Services function.
- Working closely with Business Units, investment committees and boards as required to assist in generation and execution of investment strategy.
- Creation and maintenance of strong relationships with internal stakeholders from finance.
- Implement and maintain effective operational systems and procedures and delivery continuous improvements for PTP, OTC and Trust Accounts Reconciliations processes.
You will need to have experience in managing an offshored Shared Services team and have managed both Accounts Payable and Receivable. You will need to have experience in managing teams, system implementation and compliance. You will have clear capability to lead, motivate, manage and mentor finance team members including the capability to build a high performing, accountable and inclusive team.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.