Our client sits within the top 100 Australian listed businesses and are building on their revenue streams through organic growth and strategic acquisition.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated management results within reporting deadlines.
- Preparation of statutory reporting requirements – annual report and half year report.
- The timely production of accurate and relevant financial records to aid management decision making and control, including reconciliations and supporting analysis.
- Proactive communication and engagement with operating business units to ensure reporting timetable is met.
- Assistance in balance sheet reviews and preparation of monthly cashflow.
- Assistance in preparing the corporate and group budget and planning.
- Preparation of corporate cost centre information and review and analysis of performance against budget to prior year to inform the cost centre owners.
- Interaction with internal and external auditors for areas of responsibility.
- Assisting the Group Finance Manager in maintaining the minimum financial controls as well as other Group finance functions and ad hoc projects as required.
- Actively identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing solutions
This role would suit a first or second mover from Big 4. Essential criteria:
- Recently CA qualified
- Has Big 4 training, either in audit or business services
- Is ambitious, driven and career-focused
Excellent salary package on offer.
If you are interested in this role, please hit the apply button or give Emily Sharkey a call on 02 9775 5919 if you have any questions.