Our client is an entrepreneurial, fast-growing, and dynamic group which have interests spanning infrastructure and property amongst other revenue streams. Lead by an experienced and hands on management team, they are expanding rapidly through natural growth and acquisitions.
With several key projects ongoing and planned for this year, the group offers a unique opportunity for all employees to gain exceptional commercial experience with viable long term development opportunities whilst enjoying all the perks of living and working on the Sunshine Coast.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Group Financial Accountant will focus on a variety of financial activities for the business and associated entities. This will primarily be focused on the month end reporting process and oversight of the accounts receivable function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations including work in progress
- Processing journals including depreciation
- Maintenance of asset registers and reconciliation to ledger for end of month reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Provide AP & Payroll Officers with support and guidance
- General support to the Finance Manager on a variety of financial reporting, accounting, systems, and project related work
You will be a detail orientated and motivated Accounting professional, CA/CPA qualified or close to finishing. You will be excited about the opportunity to work in a growing and dynamic finance team, and be motivated to roll up your sleeves. Prior experience in multi-entity accounting is preferred.
This role is based on the Sunshine Coast full time.
Please get in touch ASAP for a confidential discussion.
0413 665 678