Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders including external auditors and other finance teams within the organisation. Work with these stakeholders to identify any potential issues.
- Understanding of the businesses accounting requirements, reconciliations and analysis, journals and other relevant documentation.
- Process improvement - continuously look at how current processes and procedures can be improved.
- Participate in completing the annual report, ensuring completeness, accuracy and compliance with accounting requirements.
- Be CA/CPA qualified, ideally with a financial services background.
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident in dealing with key stakeholders.
- Have an excellent understanding of Financial Reporting standards.
- Be enthusiastic with a can-do personality and the ability to think outside of the box.
- Have full working rights in Australia.
If interested, please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit your CV or contact Mhairi Beaton on 0297755903.