Reporting to the Group Financial Controller your role will include:
- Year-end audit process
- Preparation of subsidiary accounts/consolidated trust accounts
- Completion of trusts/funds consolidations
- Complete Corporate budgets
- Compilation of regional board paper reports
- Other ad hoc reporting as requested
You will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to start immediately.
If you are interested in this role and have the suitable skillset please contact Emily Sharkey on 9775 5919 or click "apply" to submit your CV.