Reporting to the Group Finance Manager you will be responsible for the below duties:
- Responsible for preparing and posting manual, ad-hoc and recurring journals, including the management of accruals and prepayments
- Meet monthly Financial and Half Year and Year End reporting requirements
- Assist with the preparation of Half and Year End Statutory reports, and Audit Committee Reporting
- Own the balance sheet reconciliation process for assigned GL codes, ensuring accounts are reconciled on a timely basis and appropriate supporting documentation obtained
- Working with Financial Control colleagues to provide support to other business units in the posting of journals and investigating queries and suggestions
- Preparation of monthly management and quarterly compliance reporting, including cash flow statements
- Assist the external and internal auditors with information requirements and explanations
- a chartered or commercially trained person with 2-6 years post-qualified experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- prior experience in an ASX listed environment
- large business background essential (ASX200 ideally)
- Experience with TM1 would be ideal
Salary up to $110k + super.
If you are interested and have the relevant skill set please click “apply” to submit your CV.