This is an instrumental role responsible for organising and controlling the finance and accounting strategies, methods, practice and procedures of the Group. You will be managing a team of 6 direct reports.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing and presenting long term financial forecasts in alignment with key strategies for the Corporate division.
- Oversee preparation of half year and full year reporting.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Annual Report.
- Oversee all internal and external audit activities and relationships with external and internal auditors as well as monthly consolidation of Group results.
- Preparation of monthly management reports for Group Finance and other Corporate functions.
- Ensure reliable, accurate and efficient shared services are provided to the Group
- Develop and implement plans to expand Group Shared Services to provide solutions and support to other areas of the business, such as but not limited to insurance and enterprise risk management.
- Establish and oversee the effective management of vendor arrangements and contracts.
- Contribute to the establishment and currency of standard operating practices across the finance function.
- Ensure compliance with the Group’s financial control framework, including minimum financial control standards and Group accounting policies.
To be considered for this role you will come from a Big background within Audit and have a minimum of 5 years experience in a Financial Control leadership position and strong technical financial standards knowledge. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing team and ASX leader.