Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer with a close working relationship with Executive Management and operational leads, this position actively influences the achievement of planned growth and profitability objectives of the company. This is very much a hands on role in a fast paced environment ensuring accurate and timely financial information while managing the finance team of qualified accountants and shared services.
Working closely with the CFO, you will be responsible for all aspects of financial and management accounting, cost and capex accounting, as well as embedding robust internal control and procedures.
More specifically your responsibilities will include;
- The review and completion of all accounting transactions across the group, and the management of all end of month reporting,
- Development and implementation of documented business processes and procedures
- Ensure the integrity of systems and data is maintained, ongoing management and support of the integrity of the ERP system, and assistance with the integration of the ERP.
- Capex monitoring and reporting, year-end planning and audit management.
- The production of group consolidated budgets and forecasts, and management of the process and completion of the annual budget cycle.
- You will be expected to lead through a style of coaching and mentoring, develop clear performance expectations, role responsibilities, KPIs and objectives for all direct reports.
A background in manufacturing, FMCG or Agribusiness will be highly regarded.
Ideally you will have be a part of an ERP system implementation in a large complex business. This role will require you to be a flexible, hands on and solutions focus leader who enjoys working in a highly fluid environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact Sarah Kennedy on 07 3854 3801 or email@example.com to have a confidential discussion.